Did you know that when you use cloud-based ERP, you achieve a faster return on investment? You and your staff are able to continue to conduct business 24/7 with access to real-time company data anytime, anywhere and on any device.
By leveraging SAP Business One Cloud powered by Amazon Web Services, a cloud-based integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, growing companies benefit from three main kinds of cost savings:1. Business Productivity
Using a cloud-based ERP will provide you with the additional agility, scalability, and reliability you need to make confident, informed decisions. You have the ability to:
- Roll out quickly and efficiently. Certified SAP Business One partners can deploy your solution 97.1% faster.
- Allow employees to make faster, more informed decisions and keep your business momentum going.
- Access dashboards, reports, and KPIs from virtually anywhere to run your business on the go.
- Eliminate network bottlenecks by housing all your business data in a single, unified solution.
If you host your business systems onsite and there happens to be an outage or failure, your company is at a virtual standstill. SAP Business One Cloud is a secure solution that provides virtually no downtime, extensive backup solutions and makes it easier to provide support to your staff by:
- Relieving you of server ownership: you no longer have to worry about the high costs of purchasing and maintaining your infrastructures, allowing you to focus on company growth.
- Making sure your real-time data is secure, backed up and up-to-date – customers have seen unplanned downtime reduced by 79.8% per year.
You can save time and money by automating processes and eliminating the downtime of your chosen business management system. Ensure that your staff has access to the tools they need to stay productive and creates sales opportunities without the confines of office walls.
Read our brochure, “Grow Your Business with SAP Business One Cloud” for more on how it can streamline your business processes and reduce infrastructure costs.