So you’ve got your business up and running on SAP Business One - that's great. But how do you now share important data and the newfound insight you have about your customers with your sales people? Regardless of where new opportunities arise, your Sales team needs to have real-time access to accurate customer data to close new deals and service existing customers.
Providing your Sales team with access to the right information where and when they need it will reduce their administrative efforts and allow them more time to deal with current customers and prospects.
Designed to support the complete sales function from lead generation through sales and customer service, the Sales User extends zed Employee Portal's benefits specifically for sales team members, wherever they go.
CRM Made Simple
Designed to support the complete sales function from lead generation through sales and customer service, the Sales User extends zed Employee Portal's benefits specifically for sales team members, wherever they go by accessing SAP Business One reporting.
There's an App for That
With the app available for download on the iTunes store, Sales User for zed Employee Portal gives your sales representatives the convenience of working from their office desktop, or their iPad while on the road. They now have the ability to check up on key customer accounts, business partners, inventory, graphic reports, and much more, anytime, anywhere they like.
Sales User for the zed Employee Portal seamlessly integrates with SAP Business One enabling businesses to provides sales people with the flexibility and tools needed to get the work done - where and when they need to. Here's a few of the key benefits.
- Drag and drop to move opportunities forward along the pipeline.
- Add notes, track tasks, and assign tasks with automatic email notifications for each opportunity.
- Configurable fields and customizable queries for Business Partners, Contacts and Opportunities to meet your unique business processes.
- Responsive design provides Sales users with an optimal viewing and navigation experience across a wide range of mobile devices.
- Secure access to real-time SAP Business One sales related query reports anytime, anywhere.
- Easy deployment to get you up and running quickly, with no additional software required.
- Ability to add, edit, and view Business Partners, Sales Opportunities and Activities.
- Easily add and view Sales Orders and Sales Quotes and view the products most often purchased.
- User level security with sales representatives only able to view their own data.
Whether on the road or at the office, empower your sales reps with the ability to view customers details and history, place orders, generate quotes, and increase sales team productivity.
To learn more about how the zed Employee Portal Sales User can help your business. Watch the 'Extend the Power of SAP Business One' webinar recording. In the video, Scott McMahon, Vice President, zedSuite demonstrates the zed Employee Portal Sales User for SAP Business One for a firsthand look at how SMEs can focus on company growth by empowering sales people.