Accelerate Profit and Predict Customer Demand with Centralized Data
Audeze has scientifically revolutionized the world of headphones and this California-based company is trying to keep up with world-wide demand. SAP Business One on Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been an integral part of streamlining processes, proactively harnessing customer data and fostering global delivery.
Find out how Vision33, an AWS certified partner and leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions provider, can help your company grow fast, run simple, and drive profit by running your business systems in the cloud.
- full view of all departmental data in one system for quick decision-making
- one-click real-time reports with drag-n-drop KPI dashboards to gain insight on business performance
- built-in CRM functionality and ZedSuite customer portal to accelerate sales process
- alerts for accurate inventory visibility & replenishment
- remote access to centralized data anytime and anywhere to leverage information while on the go
- and provides a quick return on investment.
Contact us to learn more about the full flexibility and profit-driving power of SAP Business One on AWS.
"Audeze is a small company in Costa Mesa that sells all over the world. This means the Audeze employees are always on the go. To access Sales, Financials or MFG data from literally anywhere is really important for us. SAP B1 on AWS helps the Audeze team be truly mobile, productive and in-sync. Hosting on AWS helps us minimize the infrastructure cost."
- Sankar Thiagasamudram, CEO of Audeze