SAP Business One is SAP’s easy-to-use enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for small to midsized businesses and subsidiaries. It isn’t a scaled-down version of SAP’s large enterprise application – it’s a full-featured, integrated business management solution perfect for growing businesses. Even better, it has a lightweight app for iOS that gives you mobile access the solution’s significant features.
The SAP Business One mobile app for Apple iPhone and Apple iPad offers access to SAP Business One anywhere, anytime. With the mobile app, your managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs can stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Here’s a breakdown of the SAP Business One mobile application for iPhone and iPad features:
Key SAP Business One Mobility Features for iPhone and iPad
- Sales catalog (iPad only) – Search for, view, compare, and create sales quotations or sales orders for sales items using a visual and appealing display layout.
- Activities – View, add, edit, close, and create follow-up activities of the user currently logged into the app.
- Approvals and alerts – Be alerted to specific events (e.g., deviations from approved discounts, prices, credit limits, approved or rejected documents, and targeted gross profits). View approval requests and drill into relevant content or metrics, including draft documents, before making decisions.
- Business partners – Access and manage business partners’ information, including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details. View historical activities and special prices. Create new business partners and new activities. Contact or locate partners. Synchronize contact phone numbers, email, and other details with the contacts app on your device.
- Inventory and price lists – Monitor inventory levels. Access detailed information about products (e.g., purchasing and sales prices, available quantities, and product specifications). View price lists.
- Sales documents (sales quotations, sales orders, and deliveries) – Search for, create, view, and update sales quotations and sales orders. Submit drafts of sales quotations and sales orders for approval. Create, update, view, and close activities related to sales documents. View deliveries.
- Sales opportunities – Search for, create, view, and edit sales opportunities. View, add, and edit stages for sales opportunities.
- Service contracts and service calls – View and edit service contracts. Process and close service calls. Create and view solutions. Look up related service calls from service contracts or customer equipment cards.
- Reports – Refer to built-in reports (created with SAP Crystal Reports for the SAP Business One application) for critical information about your business. Add customized reports and easily share them.
- Dashboards – View predefined dashboards (sales analysis, cash flow, and purchase quotations) in normal and full-screen mode and share them via email.
- Online help – Display standard or customer-specific help documents.
- Attachments – View, download, and upload attachments to business partners, items, activities, sales opportunities, service calls, and sales documents.
Not an iOS user? SAP also offers SAP Business One mobile app for Android too.
Manage your business on the move and mobilize your sales team with SAP Business One mobile apps – stay in control anytime, anywhere, on any mobile device. To learn more about SAP Business One and it's mobile app, access the SAP Business One information kit. Inside you'll get brochures, videos, and more on all things ERP.