Beer is the most popular beverage in Canada by volume and dollar value. And while Canada has a great competitive advantage with local access to lots of fresh water and high quality malt barley, there has been a 70% increase in the number of breweries over a 5-year period.
As beer preferences shift more and more towards unique craft brews over the popular
mass-produced brands, we collected some statistics to show the dramatic growth of the craft beer industry in Canada.
Whether you are an avid beer drinker, a growing microbrewery or a beer enthusiast thinking of starting your own label, take a look at this fun infographic "Craft Beer in Canada" to shoot all the recent brew stats in a barrel.
To learn how to better manage your brewery, contact Vision33 for a free consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more info about OrchestratedBEER here:
- Automated Accounting for Breweries
- Brewery Sales Report DEMO
- Brewery Inventory Management
- Brewery Production Management
- Purchasing & Receiving Reporting for Breweries
- Brew House Planning & Scheduling
- Quality Control for Beer Batches
- TTB & Beer-specific Reports