Inefficient inventory management can ruin your business. Even big companies like Nike are not immune. In the early 2000s, Nike lost about $100 million in sales simply from inventory management stock outs.
Poor inventory control is all too common, and it poses a very real threat to both your business and your bottom line. Don’t let your business fall into that trap!
inventory management and the bottom line
Reduce inventory costs and grow your profits with a proper inventory management system that makes it easy for you to order what you need, when you need it.
The fastest growing companies make inventory management a top priority. They understand that better inventory management can give them a competitive advantage, improve cash flow and increase profitability.
Strategies for reducing inventory costs
Watch a sneak peek from our Inventory Management Essentials for Increased Profitability webinar to learn how you can:
- Identify best-selling items and keep them in stock
- Set up warehouse bins and rack locations
- Determine which inventory valuation method is best for your business
- Reorder quantities based on accurate, real-time business intelligence
- Make faster, data-driven decisions to react to sales trends
Access the full webinar and get actionable tips you can implement right away to better track your product and cash flow, reduce inventory investment, and make better purchasing decisions.