Vision33's Avraham Litzman discusses ensuring a successful year-end close with SAP Business One's powerful capabilities.
It’s time to close the books.
The year-end close involves reviewing, reconciling, and ensuring every financial transaction and ledger entry from the past fiscal year add up.
Avraham has over 16 years of experience with SAP Business One and 10 years with Vision33. His background is in accounting and law, and his previous job titles include controller and CFO.
Avraham enjoys sharing the SAP Business One tips and tricks he’s picked up over the years, and in this web chat, he explains:
- How to prepare for the year-end close
- How to preserve end-of-year reports
- How to manage posting periods
- How to ensure a clean year-end cutoff
- What you should reconcile besides bank accounts
- The best way to record (and remember) year-end accruals and valuations
Tune in to Mastering the Art of the Year-End Close Process for step-by-step instructions for a smooth year-end close.
And if you missed Avraham’s web chat about month-end closing procedures, find it here.