AI and finance go hand in hand with Sage Intacct, allowing small and midsized businesses to automate routine accounting tasks and focus on innovation, strategy, and growth.
You might not realize you use artificial intelligence (AI) every day.
When you ask Siri or Alexa a question, do a Google search, click on a Facebook ad, or watch a movie Netflix recommended, AI is behind the scenes.
But what is AI—and why does it matter?
AI is the pursuit of creating computer systems that perform tasks that normally require human intelligence.
Aaron Harris, CTO of Sage, says, “AI allows us to elevate the work humans do to be more valuable and lets humans focus on the unique skills AI will never be able to replicate.”
AI and Finance
AI has a significant impact on the finance world because it:
- Automates manual, low-value processes
- Monitors transactions for accuracy
- Synthesizes information across your systems to help you understand what the future might look like
- Helps you prepare for the future
AI For Everyone
AI isn’t a luxury only big businesses can afford. The democratization of AI means any business can benefit. AI is embedded in most cloud software solutions, often at no additional cost to the customer.
And with a modern, cloud-based financial management solution like Sage Intacct, small and midsized businesses can automate routine accounting tasks with AI and focus their people on innovation, strategy, and growth.
With Sage Intacct’s built-in AI, your business will benefit from:
- Continuous accounting: Move data in and out of the system in real-time.
- Continuous trust: Continually monitor transactions for incorrect or fraudulent entries so you, your investors, and auditors can trust the financial statements.
- Continuous insights: For example, know if you’ll have enough cash flow in the coming months to invest in equipment or additional staff.
Watch our free on-demand webinar, Beyond the Hype: Learn How Cloud and AI Are Already Transforming Financial Management, to learn more about AI and how to prepare your business.